Nasofix Results - This is the Before

Saturday, January 23, 2010 2 comments
Hello guys!

So today, January 23 2010 while walking along Bugis Junction here in Singapore, I found a Stall of a product called Nasofix. It is a grey plastic thing being sold here at the mall. Apparently, it looks like an ordinary clip but they said it can make the nose reshape in ways you want it to reshape.

Hmm, sounds like miracle to me. But since its cheap at 30 Singapore dollars (around 25 US dollars) I purchased it. Apparently it is sold by Nanotech medicals (reputable medical device company here in Singapore) but it is made in Switzerland. Cool.

So I bought one and it basically looks like this:




So its a silver plastic thing with a delicate white thermasilica (as what they called it) that should never be wet with water at all times! though, oil is ok as it is not absorbed by the device. They said water deactivates the heat emitting thermasilica.

Anyways I am excited to use this. I am going to upload an "after" picture after around a month. The doctor in the store said it will take a month to see great results. So basically this is the before picture of my face (Please forgive me my nose is really gross)








Well then, See yah in a month! I am so excited to see I hope there is a little improvement... even just a little I would be happy :)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Beauty Reviewlutions | TNB