L’oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer Review

Sunday, October 3, 2010 0 comments

L’oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer Review

So I have been searching high and low for a suitable primer for my ultra blemish-prone skin. There are a lot of primers out there with comedogenicingredients especially those colour-based primers. So doing my research, I found 2 suitable primers. 1) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Original. 2) L’oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer. Both are silicon-based. There are many arguments for silicon-based beauty products, both for and against. However, that’s not the point in this post. If you are interested, let me know and perhaps I can do another post the arguments.
Find out how it fares!
Price:
Back to Loreal primer, it is quite pricey for a 15ml jar of velvet textured cream, costing about S$24. However, I manage to purchase it at 20% off at John Little Plaza Singapura moving out sale.
Packaging:
Be prepared to have to dig your fingernails into the jar to scrape out the primer eventually.
Product:
The velvet texture makes it easy to apply. It also hides my pores well and to a certain extent, it helps in controlling oil and shine on my face. It also has a very smooth finish!
Overall rating:
Will I buy this product again?: Definitely yes! Though I would love to try out the Smashbox primer too heh =p
Should you want to find out what are you applying on your skin, here’s theingredients:
CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77891 / TITANNIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDE]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Beauty Reviewlutions | TNB