MUFE Aqua smokey lash review

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 0 comments



If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want to have with you? I’m the gal who’d want one of her things to be a reliable tube o’ mascara.
Yes, it’s true. It’s because I’m addicted to mascara. Even when I find one I like, I can’t stay with it for long. I still have to try the next new one that comes along cuz….well, just cuz!!!
It’s what lead me to my recent purchase of Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Aqua Smoky Lash waterproof mascara ($22) in Extra Black.
I love the MUFE Aqua Eyes and Aqua Creams, so I figured Aqua Smoky Lash had to be great too, right?
See for yourself: :)
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara: Bare Eyes
Bare Eyes
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara: One Coat
One Coat of Aqua Smoky Lash

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara: Two Coats
Two Coats of Aqua Smoky Lash
As a side note, I did curl my lashes beforehand. Not only doesn’t Smoky Lash flake on me, it holds the curl all day long and gives me the kind of lashes that might even get me out of a traffic ticket. Not that I’ve ever tried that…
Now THIS is the kind of mascara I could take on my Giligan’s Island trip. My rating for Aqua Smoky Lash: A+
What do you think? Have you tried Aqua Smoky Lash, and what are some of your fave MUFE products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Beauty Reviewlutions | TNB