Avon kabuki brush review

Monday, May 3, 2010 0 comments



I bought this a few months back because I really can't decide if I am a powder girl or not. I figured using a kabuki brush instead of a sponge would help me decide... I pretty much went for the cheapest brush I could find seeing as I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of it. I found this brush by mark for $7. It has the added bonus of being retractable so no make-up box junk will get on the bristles. 
what I noticed using this brush:
* kabuki brushes are more dense and feel really nice on your face to apply powder, however once I washed my brush the "new" denseness went away and it dried very soft and fluffy. {it also took a few days to completely dry}
* the retractable part of the brush is a great idea, with this design there is not way to lock the bottom, while using the brush it pops up and you have to constantly adjust the bottom and hope it stays down.

Overall I really like using a kabuki brush. If you apply powder out of the house I would suggest a retractable version for ease of travel. If you apply powder in your house only I would stick to a traditional version and spend a few more dollars. I like my brush but am swayed to get a "better one"...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Beauty Reviewlutions | TNB