Uguisu Poo Uguisu No Fun Bird Poop Geisha Facial Review

Thursday, June 6, 2013 0 comments
Logo UguisuShop.com – Your #1 Geisha Facial, Bird Poop Facial, Uguisu No Fun, Japanese Nightingale Beauty Store.

Ok, so this week I'm into weird stuff. I bought a bird poop powder called Geisha Facial because I read in a magazine that this is Ellen Degeneres' current weekly beauty regimen. It's not new that celebrities uses some weird stuff because David and Victoria Beckham are usingthis bird poop powder on their faces as well. I want to try it for myself because I am so intrigue.

So basically I did my research and I found out that Uguisu Poo brand is the best Uguisu No Fun. Actually there are only 2 brands of Uguisu No Fun, one is raw Uguisu from Beauty Culture and the other one is Enhanced Uguisu from Uguisu Poo. To buy either of these, You have to go to A Spa that offers Geisha Facial for a whopping 100 bucks per session or simply buy it from uguisushop.com thru PayPal. I bought mine from the latter since its wiser to buy the product online since these overpriced Spas also uses the same thing. It costs 20 bucks only and you can do about 6 sessions in a 30g Uguisu jar. so I saved about 580 bucks there.

They have other brands of Uguisu but the review of other uguisu brands sucks and it seems more customers are satisfied with the Uguisu Poo brand. So I ordered. I picked the Uguisu Poo Uguisu No Fun Clarifying Mask because I have some acne and it is specialy made for acne prone/oily skin.
Uguisu Poo Uguisu No Fun Clarifying Mask

After about 12 days it arrived and I am from Texas by the way. I am so excited that I used it immediately. The instructions says: Mix one teaspoon of Uguisu Poo powder with warm water to make a paste. Apply on the skin avoiding the eyes. Leave for 10 minutes and rinse.

So I followed it strictly and I made an Uguisu No Fun in a consistency of a paste. Surprisingly, it doesn't smell at all since uguisushop.com claims that it is purified/enhanced Uguisu No Fun. So I think that raw Uguisu No Fun will smell bad I guess. So I put it on my face and wait for about an hour. I watched an episode of Game Of Thrones and I really hate that *spoiler alert* Rob and Lady Stark was killed! anyway going back to the Product, after an hour it hardened well enough on my face that my face cracks when I smile. I rinsed it well using soap and warm water as instructed and voila! I noticed my face is very hydrated, soft, supple, glowing in short: Amazing!


So this is basically the reason why celebrities are hooked with Uguisu No Fun, it's really good! Just one session and my pores became smaller, my fine lines gone, my face is glowing as if I warped to my skin when I was 15 years old! (I am 28 now) The effect is nothing short of Miraculous. The face I had back when I was young returned in just one session and I think this is just the first of countless session that I will be doing with my new holy grail facial mask.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Beauty Reviewlutions | TNB